Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Sightings" I've Had

There came a point in my life when I admit I was paranoid and obsessed.
I would look outside my window at the trees before me to see whether or not something, anything, would appear. I tried summoning Him in different ways I won't explain and eventually hit a point where I was starting to draw the symbol on paper and make a whole collage about Slender. I took it for stress along with the head aches and nose bleeds. I know a few people who would've said that what I was going through was a sign that He was after me,  but I never saw anything. Or at least today I deny it.
See,  I remember coming home one day at night and seeing something tall and unnatural standing close to a couple of trees. I denied it was Him...maybe I was waiting for a more dramatic appearance.
Later on as the days passed by I looked out of my porch and saw something far off in a treeless area just standing there quietly...
I denied it was Him yet again.
After that, things began to slow down. I wasn't afraid of Him anymore. I wanted to see him just to see. In fact the urge and interest to uncover Him began to die down till in a way he was like a friend you don't exactly see or converse with. A friend that you don't want to upset and keep well pleased. A friend that would reward you if you would do what they say.
Odd isn't it? I read very few comments that mention that Slender might be friendly. In fact,  I'll tell you right now that I doubt it. But I know that as long as I do what I do now,  I'll be fine and won't mess with any Slender business.
On a random note,  I don't believe in Marbel Hornets at all. They're just actors amusing themselves by fooling people.
This is rather short and quick. I hope I made sense I'm awfully tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment